Rehabilitation Loan Program
Home Repair Assistance Through the Regional Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program
The Regional Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program (RHRP) is a home repair loan program for people living in small cities and unincorporated areas of Lane County. The program provides financial assistance for health and safety repairs so that people can live safely in their homes. Please Note: This program focuses on home repairs and is not a home remodeling program.
- To identify health and safety problems and correct structural deficiencies, including ADA accessibility
- To conserve and improve existing low-income housing
- To increase housing opportunities for low and moderate-income households
- To enable lower-income residents in targeted areas to remain in their homes
Who Is Eligible?
To receive housing assistance through RHRP, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- They must occupy and own the home and land to be rehabilitated.
- The property must be within a target area served by the current grant.
- The property must meet minimum standards and have a clear title.
- Homeowners must have household incomes at or below 80% of the federal median income.
RHRP is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender
Contact and Assessment:
RHRP offers a wide variety of home repair options. Please review and complete the assessment form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
English – RHRP Needs Assessment Form (fillable PDF in English)
Spanish – RHRP Needs Assessment Form (fillable PDF in Spanish)
St. Vincent de Paul
P.O. Box 24608
Eugene, OR 97402
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) – Rural Development
“Single-Family Housing” State Office:
- Homes For Good, Springfield Office: