What Can I Donate?
Your donations are the lifeblood of our business, and we thank you in advance for your support.
Please note: All donations will be accepted at the discretion of staff at the donation center. We have to pay to dispose of items that cannot be reused or recycled, which takes away from our charitable mission.
- Clothing, shoes, belts, purses, hats, jewelry
- CDs/DVDs/VHS tapes and working VCR's
- Dishes/glasses/cutlery, household appliances and eletctronics
- Pots, pans, and other kitchen equipment
- Toys and stuffed animals
- Bedding and linens
- Knick-knacks, baskets, and other decorative items
- Holiday decorations; Halloween costumes
- Arts and crafts items, pictures and picture frames
- Sports equipment
- Most metal equipment (cans, bikes, lawn and garden, old barbecues)
- Household and office furniture**
- Computer equipment (except monitors)**
- Re-sellable mattresses, boxsprings, and futon mattresses (non-sellable mattresses are not accepted by truck pick-up: stains, odors, torn fabric, etc.)
- Computer monitors
- Pianos and organs***
- Appliances (refrigerator, freezer, range, washer, dryer)
- Mattresses, boxsprings, and futon mattresses (non-sellable mattresses are not accepted by truck pick-up: stains, odors, torn fabric, etc.)
Items Accepted only at our Donation Centers:
- Wood stoves
- Styrofoam (fees apply for large quantities)
- Propane tanks (only taken at Seneca, Division, and Thurston) $2-5 fee applies for recycling
**Some exceptions apply; please see the list of things we can't accept
***Some exceptions apply; please call (541) 345-0595 for more information
St. Vincent de Paul also accepts cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, motorcycles, RV’s, boats and other motorized vehicles. We also accept some truck canopies. Please visit our Vehicle Donation page or call (541) 607-4541 for more information.