What Can I Donate?
Your donations are the lifeblood of our business, and we thank you in advance for your support.
Important note: All donations will be accepted at the discretion of staff at the donation center. We have to pay to dispose of items that cannot be reused or recycled, which takes away from our charitable mission.
- Appliances (refrigerator, freezer, range, washer, dryer)
- Bedding and linens
- Cars, trucks, RV's and boats (call 541-607-4541)
- CDs/DVDs/VHS tapes and working VCR's
- Clothing, shoes, belts, purses, hats, jewelry
- Computers, consumer electronics (more info)
- Craft, art supplies, pictures and picture frames
- Dishes/glasses/cutlery, household appliances and eletctronics
- Holiday decorations; Halloween costumes
- Household and office furniture**
- Knick-knacks, baskets, and other decorative items
- Mattresses boxsprings, and futon mattresses in good resellable condition (no rips, tears, stains or odors)
- Most metal equipment (cans, bikes, lawn and garden, old barbecues)
- Pots, pans, and other kitchen equipment
- Sports equipment
- Textiles, bedding, blankets, linens
- Toys and stuffed animals
Specific items for recycling are only accepted at store drive-through drop off areas during business hours
- Appliances for recycling (only accepted at Seneca, Division, and Thurston)
- Some metal items for recycling (only accepted at Seneca, Division and Thurston)
- Propane tanks (only accepted at Seneca, Division, and Thurston)
- TV's and CRT monitors for recycling (we accept these for free at all store donation drive through)
The following items have a small recycling fee, and must be dropped off during business hours (violators who dump these items after hours will be prosecuted)
- Mattresses for recycling (mattresses with rips, tears, stains or odors) have a $10 per piece fee at St. Vinnie's store drive-through donation centers
- Styrofoam Individuals can recycle less than a trash bag of styrofoam free of charge. For larger amounts, a suggested donation of $2.00 per trash bag of styrofoam is collected at donation centers. Businesses must set up a recycling account before dropping off styrofoam
Some exceptions apply; for clarification please call (541) 345-0595 for more information
St. Vincent de Paul also accepts cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, motorcycles, RV’s, boats and other motorized vehicles. We also accept some truck canopies. Please visit our Vehicle Donation page or call (541) 607-4541 for more information.