What Can I Donate?
Your donations are the lifeblood of our business, and we thank you in advance for your support.
Please note: All donations will be accepted at the discretion of staff at the donation center. We have to pay to dispose of items that cannot be reused or recycled, which takes away from our charitable mission.
- Clothing, shoes, belts, purses, hats, jewelry
- CDs/DVDs/VHS tapes and working VCR's
- Dishes/glasses/cutlery, household appliances and eletctronics
- Household and office furniture**
- Pots, pans, and other kitchen equipment
- Toys and stuffed animals
- Bedding and linens
- Knick-knacks, baskets, and other decorative items
- Holiday decorations; Halloween costumes
- Arts and crafts items, pictures and picture frames
- Sports equipment
- Most metal equipment (cans, bikes, lawn and garden, old barbecues)
- Computers and consumer electronics (more info)
- Small TV's (picked up as part of a larger load)
- Appliances (refrigerator, freezer, range, washer, dryer)
- Re-sellable mattresses, boxsprings, and futon mattresses
Items Accepted only at specific sites:
- Glenwood Transfer Site: Clean, dry carpet pad.
- West Broadway store: Used carpet in good condition.
Items Accepted only at our Attended Donation Trailers:
- Wood stoves
- Styrofoam (fees apply for large quantities)
- Propane tanks (only taken at Seneca, Division, and Thurston)
- TV's and monitors
Some exceptions apply; please call (541) 345-0595 for more information
St. Vincent de Paul also accepts cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, motorcycles, RV’s, boats and other motorized vehicles. We also accept some truck canopies. Please visit our Vehicle Donation page or call (541) 607-4541 for more information.