When you shop at St. Vinnie's retail stores or make a financial donation, you help bring immediate, meaningful help to people in a time of need.
We have more than 100,000 books in our stores! Check our online inventory on Abe Books or Amazon.
- Junction City Store*: 333 Ivy St./Hwy 99; (541) 234-2672
- Chad Drive Store: 2890 Chad Drive, Eugene; (541) 743-7117
- Division Store*: 201 Division Ave., Eugene; (541) 762-7837
- Boutique Store: 555 High St., Eugene; (541) 344-2115
- Oak Street Store: 100 E. 11th, Eugene; (541) 868-0200
- Seneca Store*: 705 S Seneca, Eugene; (541) 345-8036
- West Broadway Store: 2345 W. Broadway, Eugene; (541) 284-5024
- West 11th Store: 1870 W 11th, Eugene; (541) 844-1945
- Thurston Store*: 4555 Main St., Springfield; (541) 747-5811
- Q Street Store*: 199 Q St., Springfield; (541) 746-7784
- Florence Store*: 2315 Hwy 101, Florence; (541) 997-8460
- Albany Store*: 2220 Pacific Blvd, Albany; (541) 928-1559
- Oakridge Store: 47663 Highway 58, Oakridge; (541) 782-4484
- The Dalles*: 505 West 9th, The Dalles; (541) 370-1231
- Car Lot: 1175 Hwy 99 N, Eugene; (541) 607-4541
Store hours: *open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. 7 days a week. All others open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Car lot is open 9:30-6 Mon-Sat.
Attended Collection Trailers:
Open every day 8:30am - 7pm
- Territorial Road & Highway 126, Veneta
- First Place: 1995 Amazon Parkway, Eugene
- 29th & Willamette, Eugene
- Barger & Echo Hollow, Eugene
- Glenwood Transfer Station, Eugene
Retail Thrift Stores
Have some fun. Save some money. Do something nice for your neighbors!
St. Vincent de Paul has 14 retail stores and a car lot in Western Oregon. The stores create jobs and training, as well as reuse items that otherwise stuff closets, garages, warehouses and landfills. Proceeds from our stores support our charitable programs.
What can you donate to St. Vincent de Paul? You may be surprised at all the things we accept! Besides clothing, housewares, and furniture, we also accept things like worn fabric, appliances, fire extinguishers, mattresses, and more. See a complete list here>
Want to know where to find large appliances, or imported furniture? Check out our Shopping Guide>
Thank you for donating your items! You can schedule a pick-up for items in Eugene-Springfield and surrounding area by calling (541) 345-0595. To schedule a pickup elsewhere: In Florence, Oregon call (541) 997-8460; in Albany, Oregon call 541-928-1559; in The Dalles, Oregon, call (541) 370-1231. Pick-ups are for sellable items and appliances. Our drivers may reject items do not meet that standard.