When you shop at St. Vinnie's retail stores or make a financial donation, you help bring immediate, meaningful help to people in a time of need.
We have more than 100,000 books in our stores! Check our online inventory on Abe Books or Amazon.
- Albany Store**: 2220 Pacific Blvd, Albany; (541) 928-1559
- Boutique Store: 555 High St., Eugene; (541) 344-2115
- Car Lot: 1175 Hwy 99 N, Eugene; (541) 607-4541
- Chad Drive Store: 2890 Chad Drive, Eugene; (541) 743-7117
- Division Store**: 201 Division Ave., Eugene; (541) 762-7837
- Florence Store*: 2315 Hwy 101, Florence; (541) 997-8460
- Junction City Store**: 333 Ivy St./Hwy 99; (541) 234-2672
- Oak Street Store: 100 E. 11th, Eugene; (541) 868-0200
- Oakridge Store: 47663 Highway 58, Oakridge; (541) 782-4484
- Q Street Store**: 199 Q St., Springfield; (541) 746-7784
- Salem Store** 445 NE Lancaster Dr.; (503) 400-7550
- Seneca Store**: 705 S Seneca, Eugene; (541) 345-8036
- The Dalles*: 505 West 9th, The Dalles; (541) 370-1231
- Thurston Store**: 4555 Main St., Springfield; (541) 747-5811
- West Broadway Store: 2345 W. Broadway, Eugene; (541) 284-5024
- West 11th Store: 1870 W 11th, Eugene; (541) 844-1945
Store hours: Stores open 7 days a week. *open 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. **open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. All others open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Car lot is open 9:30-6 Mon-Sat.
Attended Collection Trailers:
Open every day 8:30am - 7pm unless indicated otherwise.
- 29th & Willamette, Eugene
- First Place: 1995 Amazon Parkway, Eugene
- Glenwood Transfer Station, Eugene
- River Road at Oroyan Ave., in front of U-Haul.
- 445 Lancaster Dr. NE, Salem.
Retail Thrift Stores
Have some fun. Save some money. Do something nice for your neighbors!
St. Vincent de Paul has 15 retail stores and a car lot in Western Oregon. The stores create jobs and training, as well as reuse items that otherwise stuff closets, garages, warehouses and landfills. Proceeds from our stores support our charitable programs.
|Call for donation pickup:
|Florence, OR: 541-345-0595
|Oakridge, OR: 541-345-0595
|The Dalles: 541-370-1231
What can you donate to St. Vincent de Paul? You may be surprised at all the things we accept! Besides clothing, housewares, and furniture, we also accept things like worn fabric, appliances, fire extinguishers, mattresses, electronics and more. See a complete list here>
Want to know where to find large appliances, or imported furniture? Check out our Shopping Guide>
Thank you for donating your items! You can schedule a pick-up for items by calling the number indicated for your area. If you have any questions you may call or email us. Pick-ups are for sellable items and appliances. Our drivers may reject items do not meet that standard.