Rural Housing Rehabilitation Program
Assisting homeowners with health and safety repairs
The Rural Housing Rehabilitation Program is a home repair program that benefits people living in small cities and unincorporated areas of Lane County. The program serves homeowners with household incomes at or below 80% of the federal median income.
The goals are:
- To alleviate health and safety problems and correct structural deficiencies in target area homes.
- To conserve and improve existing low income housing stock.
- To increase housing opportunities for low and moderate income households.
- To enable lower income residents in targeted areas to remain in their homes.
U.S. Department of Agriculture – Rural Development
Tangent office: (541) 967-5925
Housing Authority and Community Services of Lane County
Eugene Office: (541) 682-2507
- Applicants must occupy and own the home and land to be rehabilitated.
- The property must be within a target area served by the current grant.
- The property must meet minimum standards and have clear title.
Complete the RHRP Needs Assessment form: