St. Vincent de Paul organizes several fun and meaningful events every year. Learn how you can get make a difference in the lives of people in our community while earning exposure for your business (and having fun!)
- Truffle Shuffle on Feb. 7, 2016, a run/walk that raises funds to assist veteran families through St. Vincent de Paul.
- Picnic Supper Concert on May 5, which benefits homeless children and their families at First Place Family Center.
- St. Vincent de Paul Golf Classic on September 9, 2016, which funds programs for the kids living in St. Vinnie's housing.
- Angel Dinner in September, which supports the Lindholm Service Center and thanks the volunteers who make our work possible.
- A Moment in Time in October, benefiting homeless children and their families at First Place Family Center.
For information about other events hosted by St. Vincent de Paul please visit our Events Calendar.