St. Vincent de Paul organizes several fun and meaningful events every year. Learn how you can get make a difference in the lives of people in our community while earning exposure for your business (and having fun!)
- Truffle Shuffle, a run/walk that raises funds to assist veteran families through St. Vincent de Paul.
- Picnic Supper, which benefits homeless children and their families at First Place Family Center.
- Paella Feast, benefiting the First Place Kids Early Childhood Program
- Bill Barr Memorial Golf Classic, which funds programs for the kids living in St. Vinnie's housing.
- Angel Dinner, which supports the Lindholm Service Center and thanks the volunteers who make our work possible.
- A Moment in Time, benefiting homeless children and their families at First Place Family Center.
For information about events hosted by St. Vincent de Paul please visit our Events Calendar.