2015 Shows & Events Calendar
For more information on any of the listings below call Rebecca Larson at 541-743-7121 or contact her by email.
• 8: Truffle Shuffle, benefitting extreme low-income veterans.
• 1: Deadline to submit for Metamorphose.
• TBA: Egan Warming Center season finale.
• 14: Irish Echo's St. Patrick's Day Party, a traditional meal and concert at Marist High School, benefitting Project Starfish and families in transition.
• 11-12: Homebuilders Association of Lane County Garage Sale, benefitting Veterans' Housing Project.
• 18: St. Vinnie's Metamorphose Upcycled Fashion and Art Show, Oregon Wine Lab.
• (Approximate): St. Vinnie's Retail Store opens in Junction City.
• 8-8: UO Street Faire, 13th Ave. near campus.
• 14: Picnic Supper, 6 p.m. at St. Mary's Parish Hall, benefitting First Place Family Center. Table hosts needed!
• Interfaith Night Shelter season concludes with the school year.
• 14: District Council Retreat hosted by the SVdP conferences of St. Mark and St. Peter Catholic churches in Eugene. All are welcome!
• Construction begins on Alona Place in Junction City.
• School Supply Drive begins.
• 23-27: See us at the Lane County Fair.
• School Supply Drive continues.
• Interfaith Night Shelter opens with the school year.
• 1-Halloween: Costume-hunting season opens in St. Vinnie's retail stores.
• 30-Pints For A Cause at Ninkasi Brewing Company, benefiting First Place Family Center.
• Holiday Food Drive begins.
• 26: Turkey Trot.
• TBA: Egan Memorial and Tribute to Egan Warming Center Volunteers.