2014 Shows & Events Calendar
For more information on any of the listings below call Rebecca Larson at 541-743-7121 or contact her by email.
• 24-26: Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show, Lane County Fairgrounds.
• 6: Affair of the Heart, Lane Events Center.
• 6-9: Lane County Spring Home & Garden Show, Fairgrounds.
• TBA: Egan Warming Center season finale.
• 15: Irish Echo's St. Patrick's Day Party, a traditional meal and concert at Marist High School, benefitting Project Starfish and families in transition.
• 12-13: Homebuilders Association of Lane County Garage Sale, also benefitting Veterans' Housing Project.
• 4: St. Vinnie's Metamorphose: Transforming Fashion; 6 p.m., Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art.
• 7-10: UO Street Faire, 13th Ave. near campus.
• 8: Picnic Supper, 6 p.m. at St. Mary's Parish Hall, benefitting First Place Family Center. Table hosts needed!
• Interfaith Night Shelter season concludes with the school year.
• 14: District Council Retreat, St. Michael Catholic Church, Oakridge. All welcome!
• School Supply Drive begins.
• 23-27: See us at the Lane County Fair.
• School Supply Drive continues.
• Interfaith Night Shelter opens with the school year.
• 1-Halloween: Costume-hunting season in St. Vinnie's retail stores.
• 30-Pints For A Cause at Ninkasi Brewing Company, benefiting First Place Family Center.
• Holiday Food Drive begins.
• 27: Turkey Trot.
• TBA: Egan Memorial and Tribute to Egan Warming Center Volunteers.