Help Others in Need. Please give now and make a difference.
Prevent homelessness. Keep a family's lights on. Shelter a homeless family. Provide affordable rental housing. There are many ways to help people in need through St. Vincent de Paul.
Please give now and help us to make a difference in the lives of others. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.
Other Ways to Give:
- Make a Bequest: you can support people in need by making a bequest to St. Vincent de Paul in your will.
- Donate Stock: to donate stock to St. Vincent de Paul contact Paula Berry at (541) 743-7144 or by email.
- Matching Gift: does your company offer a matching gift program? Double your gift's impact by sending your company's matching gift form with your donation to: St. Vincent de Paul, PO Box 24608, Eugene, OR 97402.
- Donate Items: donations of clothing, personal goods, and other items helps us to provide these things to people in need, and to raise funds for our charitable programs.
- Donate your Vehicle: St. Vincent de Paul can sell your vehicle, running or not, at our car lot. All proceeds benefit our charitable programs.
- Sponsor a Benefit: we have fund raisers throughout the year that benefit kids in our affordable housing or kids at First Place, where participating families are homeless or at-risk for homelessness. Sponsorships, in-kind donations, table purchases, and myriad forms of creative participation underscore the importance of your involvement. It's serious business, but we have a great time in the process. Interested? Email Paula Berry.